May 22, 2008

So lazy/busy!

Wow, so what kind of mothering blog doesn't commemorate Mother's Day? The slack kind, obviously.

I am also posting on the fly right now, as Madness is sleeping (ah, blessed nap time, I shall miss you when you're gone) and there is laundry to be sorted and a bedroom that desperately needs some TLC. Heh, my dirty mind is putting a twist on that particular sentence. Never mind.

I hope everyone got spoiled on Mother's Day. Madness and Big M gave me a hot chocolate massage. Mmmm. Massage. Mmmm. Chocolate. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hot chocolate massage. Can't wait to book it, but I seem to have lost my ability to make simple phone calls. I have until November next year, though, so no rush on that!

No tips today, except... life is easier when you can keep on top of the laundry! Really.

No comments: