September 28, 2008

Music school, here we come!

Dear Madness,

yay! Yesterday, we got the letter saying you'd been accepted into Music School. I didn't know that this was a big deal until other mothers at playgroup mentioned they knew kids who didn't get in.

Now I feel like we're in some elite group of Mums and Bebes who get to sit in a room and bash about on instruments every week. In all honesty, I have no idea what to expect, and it goes till February, so it's going to be a lot of fun. I do hope you like it.

Awww, your first School. How exciting. I'm really looking forward to getting you out of the house on Tuesday afternoons to an activity that takes place inside.

I wonder if we could take your Wa-Wa. Do you think showing the other kids how to play the didgeridoo would be annoying or endearing?

Love,
Mummy.

No comments: