September 4, 2008

Poo-Poos and Vomit is right!

Dearest Madness,

I'm not sure where in the baby manual it says "when you have failed to catch any kind of virus in the first 22 months of your life, you should try and catch as many as you can in the lead up to your second birthday" but you could have skipped over that bit.

I do have to brag about how awesome you are, though, because instead of the aforementioned poo-poo and vomit, no one would be able to tell you're sick! You're a little whingier than usual, but that could also be your age. Don't worry, baby, all the books would tell you it's just a phase.

Oh, and I bet Papa's happy to the tips of his toes that you can say words like "Jupiter" and "Mars" before you've bothered to say "Oma" or "Opa".

Okay, now you're in bed and it's time for me to get myself off to the gym.

Thanks for being so good today. I don't think I could have handled poo-poo, vomit, and crazy banshee child.

Love,
Mama

No comments: